OK Ladies, we’ve all had those fantastic nights where we are out with a guy and things are going better than expected. Whether we started the night with him (a.k.a a date) or we met him that night, you are hitting it off with this guy, drink after drink, dance after dance, touch after touch. You stay until last call, neither one of you wanting the night to end, so you end up back at his place. Things heat up, clothes go flying, rooms are torn up, neighbors are disturbed. It’s all fabulously hot until the next morning when you are leaving his apartment in broad daylight looking like a hot mess!
The solution to looking more hot than messy is simple, Always be prepared! Yes, that’s right I just quoted the freakin’ boy scouts. With just a few simple items that you can easily toss into a small purse you can transform yourself from a not so hot mess into a shameless beauty in minutes the morning after a hook up.
When you are getting ready to go out you should always toss in the following items:
- A couple bandaids (walking all over Boston, or even from the T to the club in cute shoes always causes blisters!)
- A travel toothbrush (CVS 2 pack folding travel toothbrushes $1.99 and are the size of a tampon when folded)
- Facial wipes (I chose the Neutrogena 7 count travel pack $2.49 at CVS)
- Dry Shampoo (I chose a travel size Tresemme Volumizing Dry Shampoo for $2.49 at CVS)
- A compact (I have the Loreal True Match super-blendable with SPF 17& oil free. I think it was about $10 at CVS. It’s a lightweight cream that includes the applicator and mirror in a thin package. Perfect!)
- A combo eyeliner/eyeshadow (I have Elf’s cream purple shadow on one end and self-sharpening plum liner on the other end. $1 at Target)
- a tinted lip balm or your chosen lip color from the night before (I have Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine to replenish my lips after a long night of…well..using my lips! I believe it was about $5 at CVS )
- An ouchless elastic ( I ALWAYS have these on hand!)