OK Ladies, what is going on here?! Articles are popping up all over in the place, online and in print on how to get your boyfriend to chase you. In fact, I just searched those exact terms in Google and it resulted in over 11 million results in less than a minute!
Since this seems to be something that is on the minds of a lot of females, I decided to do a little research—and by “research” I mean I read several of these articles. Oh, the things I do in the name of writing! Before I go any further on this subject, let me just share with you some of what I found :
- “Maintain the NO-CONTACT RULE: no matter what happens, DO NOT contact him”
- “Give him a taste of his own medicine: And by that, i don’t mean make him drink the whole bottle. If he texts you after a few days, DO NOT TEXT HIM RIGHT AWAY even if you want to. If he texts you after a few days, he obviously didn’t care to contact or respond to you. You do the same and wait longer. If he wants to initiate contact, he will do it again.”
- “Play hard to get. You don’t want to be too easy of a prize to achieve. Don’t answer the phone on the first ring. Make him wait just a few minutes while you finish getting ready for a date.”
- “Be coy about how you’re spending all your free time – let him wonder! If he’s curious, he’ll start paying more attention to you.
- “Never allow him to think you are reliant on him”
- “Don’t always return his phone calls”
- “Change your mind about things occasionally and keep him guessing.”
- “Find his weak spots and use them when need be.”
Are you kidding me with this bullshit? I’m sorry ladies, but if you are playing games like this then that is the reason he isn’t interested in you anymore!
If you don’t want your man playing games with you, then why would you turn around and play games with him? Isn’t all of this a bit childish? This isn’t how adults date—or it sure as hell shouldn’t be!
So stop it, stop it right now! Stop playing all of these manipulative, sneaky games. Stop chasing after someone who clearly isn’t interested. Stop trying to change who you are in order to make someone chase you. Most important, stop reading these bullshit articles on how to get your boyfriend to chase you!
Ladies, if you have to play juvenile games to keep a man’s interest, then honey he’s just not that into you. Men love the hunt, they love the chase. But a man who is only there for the chase is just going to move on and chase someone else no matter what you do once the newness of you wears off.
Know your worth and have some pride women! Have some confidence that when the right guy comes along, the only games or chasing involved should be kinky sex games and chasing each other around the bedroom…naked!